The Oregon State Governor Kate Brown signed an executive order 20-12, “Stay at Home Stay Healthy” order. This order does allow essential businesses to remain open provided we follow recommendations outlined by the CDC. Upon reviewing the executive order as well as reviewing deemed essentials as outlined in the memorandum from the Department of Homeland Security dated 19 March 2020, we have determined that Autohaus is operating within the criteria and will remain open.
We will continue operating with extreme caution by following the list below:
- Only allowing one customer at a time in office area . No waiting in waiting room will be allowed.
- You may also option to use the before/after hour vehicle drop. Envelops are located on the east side or Almaden side on the fence. You may drop keys in the secure bin on fence or if during business hours the grey door metal door on the front of building; Please let us know if you have decided to use the key drop so we may sanitize the drop boxes.
- No longer need to sign paperwork or charge slips
- Paperwork can be sent digitally
- We are preferring payment via credit/Debit cards and can be called in
- Shuttle rides will not be offered.
- Loaner cars will be sprayed and wiped down with Lysol on every return to us. We would prefer you arrange your transportation to/from for your safety.
- We are willing to pick up and deliver vehicles on request, just know we will be completely wiping down your vehicle prior to our employee entering your vehicle.
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our highest priority and we implement the rules outlined by the CDC to maintain their safety and yours.
Please be patient with us during this time as we may have longer turnover due to the sanitizing process. We do ask that you are on time for your appointment as we are spacing them out to allow for sanitizing between customers.
Please understand this situation is fluid and changing constantly. It is our goal to continue to provide the best service we can under the present situation. We will continue to give you updates as conditions change related to Covid-19.
We appreciate and thank you for your business and continued support as we work through this situation together.